At The Krisar Academy learning is Exploring, Experimenting and Responding! This is the next rung of the ladder. The curriculum encourages children to explore their interests, as they move concentrically from the known to the unknown. There is a lot scope for creativity, self expression, development of social skills and team work.
- Learning structured to empower the students to share their thoughts and ideas
- The Curriculum is designed to encourage team work
- Learning through group discussions, projects as well as hands-on activities and experimentation.
- Emphasis is laid more on 'learning by doing' rather than rote-learning.
- Our Teachers act as Facilitators and Guides throughout the learning process.