Learning is caring, sharing and responding!
The Krisar Academy seeks to raise the quality of kindergarten education by:
- Developing curriculum resources to support early childhood educators in creating and delivering quality learning experiences for children 2.5 years to 4 years of age;
- Providing quality and affordable pre-school education through the The Krisar Academy Kindergartens; and
- An Innovative child-centric approach
- Emphasis on understanding the child; his concentration levels, memory, reasoning & creativity
- A system of “Continuous Informal Evaluation”, based on class work, theme-based worksheets and observation sessions is followed
- Biannual Results to monitor the child’s development
- The school follows a non-detention policy in the pre-primary classes.